Wouldn’t it be nice (for any number of reasons) to set up your WGU email on an Android phone or tablet with a minimum of fuss? Search no more. And I’ll be using the WGU email for a couple years, so I’ll update it if it changes.
For the techies, here’s the basic info:
imap server: imap.gmail.com
smtp server: smtp.gmail.com
– Open your Email app (not the Gmail app). Tap Menu, then Accounts, then Menu again, then Add Account.
– Enter your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then enter your password, and select Manual Setup.
– Select IMAP Account, then enter the IMAP server information listed above. Tap Next.
– Enter the SMTP server information listed above, and tap Next.
– Adjust the preferences to your liking, and tap Next. Give the account a name (such as “WGU”) and tap Done.
– Get busy! Accelerate your courses!